Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New site for overeducated waitress (for now)


To my loyal seven or eight readers...
Sorry for the tremendous lapse in blogging. Turns out planning a wedding, working full time, revising a book manuscript for peer review, and continuing to have some semblance of a personal life involves a fair amount of juggling. Here's hoping the adorable picture of Assata using two pillows to prop herself up on the couch will help you to forgive me.

I am going to be blogging from a new address for the time being... doing an experiment using a different hosting site (wordpress instead of blogger) to see if I prefer that way of doing things. I will keep the overeducatedwaitress.blogspot.com address, and will likely use it in the future, but for the time being, overeducated waitress blogs can be found at

http://sarahalisabethfox.wordpress.com/


much love...
Sarah

1 comment:

Sharkfin said...

Forgiven. Only because of the picture.